• (1) 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop
• (1) 9.5” PFOA Free Whitford non-stick induction ready Aluminum Skillet for immediate use that works on all induction cooking surfaces
• Extremely safe unit that will not generate heat and will shut off automatically if no induction-ready cookware is detected
• 8 temperature/power levels: 140℉, 180℉, 212℉, 260℉, 300℉, 360℉, 420℉, 465℉
• “Quick Temperature/Power Level Check” button changes the display from Fahrenheit to Celsius or to Power level
• Uses regular household 110-120V and 1800 Watts of power
• Durable, very easy to clean glass cooking surface; just wipe with a damp cloth
• Control panel includes easy-to-read digital display as well as all touch controls
• Built-in digital timer that’s programmable up to 180 minutes
• Includes Child Safety Lock, user’s manual and quick guide
• ETL approved in USA and Canada
• Compact Size: 11.42” x 13.98” x 2.36”
• Lightweight: 5 pounds
• 1 year warranty
SAFEST WAY TO COOK
• The surface remains cool to the touch and there are no open flames, smoke, or gas emissions. It also has an automatic safety shut off feature and a child safety lock.
MOST EFFICIENT WAY TO COOK
• The 2X utilizes 90% of the energy produced compared to 50% used by other cooking methods. The cooktop recognizes the base of the cookware and directly heats only the diameter of the pot, saving you energy and money.
EASIEST COOKTOP TO CLEAN
• The smooth cooking surface is made of high-quality, heat resistant glass making spills easy to clean. Spills do not bake on to the stay-cool surface, making them easy to wipe away.